The General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to contributors in duty to enable them to purchase an assumed service period.
- Login to the Online Services Portal for Individuals using your Hukoomi credentials.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Attach the Salary Certificate and QID Card.
- Click on “Calculate Amount” to calculate purchased amount.
- Tick the data validity agreement checkbox, in case of agreeing on the inputs and results, or click on “Recalculate” to edit.
- Click on “Submit” to apply for the service.
- Visit the Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters.
- Submit the above-mentioned documents to get the service.
- The applicant should be registered in Hukoomi.
- Contributor’s age must be 50 years or above for males and 45 years or above for females.
- This service requires two working days to be completed.
- The service can be accessed from GRSIA mobile app.
- You can get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?