Entities seeking to open a new travel or cargo agency may submit a request to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in the State of Qatar to obtain the necessary approval.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application form and attach a QID copy of the business owner and the lease contract of the office to the CAA if you are seeking to issue or renew the license.
- Once the initial approval is granted by CAA and it will be valid for a period of three months, then please attach the following documents:
- Copy of commercial registration (after the activity has been added).
- Copy of commercial license of the office (after the activity has been added).
- Open-ended bank guarantee of QR 200,000 for travel agency or QR 100,000 for cargo agency.
- Office architectural design approved by one of the licensed architectural offices.
- Insurance policy against accidents covering the office(s) and the warehouse(s) (for air cargo agency only).
- Opening new agency license: QR 10,000.
- Renewing agency's main office license annually: QR 5,000.
- Renewing agency's branch license annually (affiliated with the main office license): QR 2,500.
- Once the abovementioned requirements are met, a final license is issued to proceed with the activity.
- Agency shall renew license annually at the specified date according to the abovementioned fees.
- Pre-approval shall be obtained from civil aviation authority, in case of office’s relocation to another location, changing a manager or adding a partner.
- In case of adding a new branch, the application shall be submitted via the Single Window affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Once it is approved, a copy of the commercial registration and the commercial license of the new branch must be submitted to the CAA with completing the prescribed form and paying appropriate fees.
- The commercial name shall be the same in all official documents.
- For more information, you can view the service information page.
Was this service helpful?