Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Obtain a License for Organizing Art Shows

  • Last Updated 25 Apr, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Culture
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner


This services allows companies to submit a request online for hosting and organizing art shows and cultural activities, through the e-services portal of the Ministry of Culture and Sports (MCS).

Online Instructions

  • Go to MCS e-services portal, and enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
  • Select the Licensing Section for Artistic Activities - Request a License to Organize an Art Show" under the "Department of Culture and Arts".
  • Fill out the online application form, and select the Event Type.
  • Attach the following documents:
  • QID copy of license owner and band members
  • Commercial registration and establishment ID copies
  • Declaration and undertaking
  • Authorization letter
  • Submit the request.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services