Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to modify a tenant name in a new lease contract of a plot, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of lease contract and location plan along with original copy for matching
- Copy of tenant’s Qatari ID (current and new tenant)
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID.
- Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use).
- Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan
- Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed.
- Limitation of succession and power of attorneys (in case of heirs).
- Court letter, passport certificate or register certificate (documents supporting amendments and newspaper announcement for commercial register)
- Demarcation Request, in case of having no PD
Required documents upon contract’s issuance:
- For the issuance of a new contract, the original contract and the location plan must be delivered for cancelation
Required documents upon contract’s approval:
- Authorization letter allowing receipt of the new approved contract
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.
Was this service helpful?