This service allows you to obtain the necessary approval to meet with the Attorney General, after submitting the request designed for this purpose online.
- Login to the e-services portal of the Public Prosecution using Tawtheeq account.
- Browse the “Services” menu, and click on “Applications of the Attorney General's Office”, then “Request to Meet the Attorney General”.
- Fill out the online form by entering all the required details.
- Attach a formal letter explaining the reasons for the meeting.
- Click on “Send”.
- Offline Instructions
- Attend in person to the Public Prosecution headquarters.
- Fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Attorney General’s Office, along with the attachment mentioned above.
Public Prosecution – Al Jassimya Tower, Al Dafna (View Google Maps).
No Fees are required for this service.
This service is available online around the clock or by visiting the Public Prosecution building during the official working hours on two shifts: from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Was this service helpful?