Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Issue Tourism License for Holiday Homes

  • Last Updated 04 Oct, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Qatar Tourism
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Tourism, Sports, and Recreation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service clarifies the procedures required to issue a tourism license for a holiday home unit on condition that the unit is classified by the applicant in the same service as per the following categories: apartment in a touristic area, villa in a compound in a tourist area or a stand-alone villa. This tourism license is valid for five years.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to QT e-services portal using the credentials of the National Authentication System (NAS).
  • Go to “My Profile” and choose the service from the service list on the right-hand side.
  • Enter all the required details.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of QID card.
    • Copy of Lease Contract or Property Deed
    • Classification checklist (Self-Assessment)
  • Confirm the accuracy of the entered data and submit the application for review.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit QT Service Window.
  • Submit all the above-mentioned documents.

Service Center

Counter No.44 at QT headquarters in Al Jasra Towers, Lusail (Check Google Maps).

Additional Information

  • Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
  • Applicant's QID card must be valid at the time of application.
  • Before applying to this service, the applicant must have filled the self-assessment classification checklist.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?