Companies and institutions may submit a request online on the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website to issue a report for the names of the workers within the establishment.
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select “Residency Services” from the list, then click on “Sponsored Names Reports”.
- Choose the report’s sorting arrangement with respect to workers’ names, nationalities, or residence permits’ expiry date.
- Enter the email address to which the report will be sent.
- Pay fees and print/save receipt.
You can issue the report through Metrash2.
A fee of QR10 applies for every report.
Was this service helpful?