Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Reports, Manuals & Notifications

Request to Issue Report for Names of Workers in Establishment

  • Fees- QR10 applies for every report.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Companies and institutions may submit a request online on the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website to issue a report for the names of the workers within the establishment.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select “Residency Services” from the list, then click on “Sponsored Names Reports”.
  • Choose the report’s sorting arrangement with respect to workers’ names, nationalities, or residence permits’ expiry date.
  • Enter the email address to which the report will be sent.
  • Pay fees and print/save receipt.

Additional Information

You can issue the report through Metrash2.


A fee of QR10 applies for every report.

Was this service helpful?