Companies may submit a request online on the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website to issue a report for the entry visa holders for their workers.
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select “Visas Services” from the list, then click on “Visa Holders Report”.
- Choose the report type, such as Visas inside country, Visas outside country, Overstayed Visas, or Visa Statistics.
- Enter the email address to which the report will be sent.
- Pay fees and print/save receipt.
You can issue the report through Metrash2.
A fee of QR10 applies per report.
Was this service helpful?