Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications & Letters

Request to Issue Other No Objection Certificates

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Companies can apply online to issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned department at the Ministry of Interior to make general changes that are not included in other NOCs (Change Trade Name, Change Address, Add/Delete Owner and Add/Delete Activity). All companies should have a valid registration in the establishments’ system.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "No Objection Certificates - Companies" and select "Other NOCs".
  • Enter the basic data about company and applicant and add the required text in the NOC in "Application Details" page.
  • Attach the required documents in "Attachments" page which include: commercial register, commercial license and establishment ID.
  • Review the inserted data and confirm its validity in "Summary" page.
  • Click on "Send" to confirm sending the request to the selected entity in the beginning of the request.

Was this service helpful?