Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Agricultural Services

Request to Issue or Renew Permit for Agricultural Land Reclamation

  • Last Updated 30 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue or renew a reclamation permit for a registered agricultural land (low ground/high ground). The permit is valid for six months and is renewable if the reclamation work has not been completed.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.
  • In case of authorization: Provide authorization letter from farm owner.
  • Submit layout of plot to be reclaimed.

Service Center

Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?