Members of Diplomatic missions and offices in the State of Qatar may submit a request to the Department of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to issue or renew a diplomatic card.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Department of Protocol at MOFA.
Attach the following documents:
- Copy of passport showing entry date.
- Three personal photos.
- Certificate of Blood Group.
The Department of Protocol at MOFA.
- The application must be filled out electronically.
- The application must be typed in Arabic.
- Name and required data must be typed as written in passport.
Was this service helpful?