Establishments may submit a request to Qatar Tourism (QT) to issue a license for a tourist event, in accordance with Law No.(20) of 2018 on organizing tourist events. This service is only applicable to QT licensed offices that organize tourist festivals and events.
- Log in to QT e-services portal using the credentials of the National Authentication System (NAS).
- Go to “My Account”.
- View the selected organization.
- Select the specific service from the list of services (right-hand side) and fill in the required information.
- Attach copy of the following documents:
- Commercial permit
- Commercial registration
- Confirm the accuracy of the entered data and submit the application for review.
- Pay appropriate fees after application is approved.
- Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner or authorized signatory on the commercial registration.
- There may not be another open request of the same type.
- Commercial registration must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial permit must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
- Establishment ID must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Applicant’s QID must be valid at the time of application.
A fee of QR1000 applies to issue a license for a tourist event or festival.
Was this service helpful?