Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request to Issue Food Destruction Certificate

  • Fees- QR50 applies.
  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Health, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner


Food importers and exporters as well as customs clearance companies may submit a request to the Ports’ Health and Food Control Section of the Food Safety Department to issue food destruction certificates after the completion of the destruction process under the supervision of the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) inspectors.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach the required documents and submit your application.
  • Click on the e-payment link sent via an SMS to your cell phone or via email and pay appropriate fees.
  • Save the payment receipt that appears after the transaction is successfully completed along with all documents via the email to complete the issuance of the food destruction certificate.


A fee of QR50 applies.

Was this service helpful?