Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Exports & Imports

Request to Issue Fish Export Card

  • Fees- QR2,000 applies.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner


Owners of fishing ships may submit a request to the Fisheries Department to obtain a fish export card, which is a permit for fish export through the land ports only, and only one permit card is issued to the owner regardless of the number of owned ships.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Office of the Fisheries Department – Al Khor, or a government services complex.
  • Submit the following documents:

  • Valid Small Craft Registration Certificate (issued by the Ministry of Transport and Communications)
  • Copy of QID of ship owner
  • Fish transport or export vehicle inspection certificate
  • Copy of fishing license
  • Copy of permit of vehicle requiring inspection, on condition that the transport vehicle is under the owner’s name
  • Certified vehicle lease contract (in case of leasing the vehicle)

  • Sign request cancellation paper form.

Service Center

  • Office of the Fisheries Department - Al Khor branch
  • Government Services Complex

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service can be obtained immediately.
  • For more information on this service, please check the service page on MME website.


A fee of QR2,000 applies.

Was this service helpful?