Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request to Issue Farm Ownership Certificate or Reissue Lost or Damaged One

  • Last Updated 30 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue a certificate to farm owners proving their ownership to the registered farms or reissue a lost or damaged ownership certificate.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of QID of farm owner
    • Copy of valid farm ownership card
    • Court ruling on farm registration
    • Copy of sale contract
    • In case of heirs: Copy of power of attorney

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?