Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Exports & Imports

Request to Issue Exported Vehicle Certificate

  • Fees- QR10 applies to issue exported vehicle certificate.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


You can issue and print a certificate for a vehicle exported by the applicant to a GCC country.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Click on “Traffic Services” then "Traffic Certificates".
  • Use the Certificate Specification page to select Exported Vehicle Certificate.
  • Click on "Next" and enter the vehicle plate number, type and the country (one of the GCC member states) which the vehicle will be exported to.
  • Click on "Next" and enter your email address in the text box available in front of the statement "I'd like to receive a copy of the certificate at this email".
  • Pay appropriate fees.


A fee of QR10 applies to issue exported vehicle certificate.

Was this service helpful?