Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Vehicles and Buses

Request to Issue Driving Learning Permits

  • Fees- QR150/permit
  • Last Updated 21 Jun, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Individuals and companies may submit a request to the General Directorate of Traffic at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to issue driving learning permits to the persons holding QID number or visitors holding visa numbers.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Click on “Traffic Services” then “Driving License” and “Issue Driving Learning Permits”.
  • For citizens and residents: enter QID number of trainee, and for visitors: enter visa number of trainee.
  • Enter permit details: course type, license category, sight aids and mobile number.
  • Pay service fees.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time and immediately.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2.


A fee of QR150 applies for each permit.

Was this service helpful?