Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request to Issue Boundary Permit for Vacant Land

  • Fees- QR100
  • Last Updated 27 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Housing, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Individuals, companies, institutions, government and semi-government entities may submit a request to the Development and Building Permits Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue a permit to have a property fenced with a whole or partial fence (1m) by the concerned person at the competent municipality or the consultant.

Online Instructions

  • Enter the homepage of the Building Permits System and click on “BP System Application” at the beginning of the main menu.
  • Log in to the system by entering your username, password and verification code, then click on “Login”.
  • Select the service and fill out all the required details.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Owner Obligation
    • Copy of title deed and property document
    • For individuals: Copy of QID
    • For companies: Copy of commercial license
    • For government and semi-government projects: Allocation letter from the State Properties Department
    • For farmers: Letter from MOM
    • For maritime lands: Maritime Land Ownership Certificate
    • For desert houses: ‎Usufruct Certificate
    • Survey report clarifying property boundaries
  • Pay appropriate fees and print the permit.

Additional Information

  • After filling in the application and attaching the required documents, the application is referred to the competent municipality, and the system sends an SMS to open the request.
  • MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 2-3 days to be completed.
  • You can check this service information on MoM website.


Applicable fees are as follows:

  • Opening permit request: QR100
  • Estimate fees as per building and fence areas
  • Insurance fees: 0.05 for every QR1000 with a maximum of QR10,000 as per the building area, and they are refundable after the building completion certificate is issued.

Was this service helpful?