The Ministry of Education and Higher Education provides the service to obtain licensing of higher education institutes of all types (University, College, Institute).
Choose the required form and fill it at MOEHE new headquarters. The forms include:
- New License Request
- License Renewal Request
- License to Add a Program
- Attach the required documents with the application form:
- A Letter to the Director of the Department of Higher Education Institutions containing the name of the institution, and underlying motivations of establishing it.
- Institution founder’s names, and their respective C.Vs.
- Qatari ID Copies, Passports, and Certificate of Good conduct for Individuals.
- Commercial Registration, and Company’s contract copy for Partners.
- Institution’s, message, goals, and provided programs.
- Institution’s capital shares, and financial support granted it.
- Managers undertaking to not withdraw from the project of establishing the higher education institute at the beginning of the academic year.
- All the information and documents relating to the academic nature of the company with the main university (if available during this stage)
- Bank guarantee issued to the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
Licensing Fees: Q.R 5000.
Service Center Location:
Ministry of Education and Higher Education - Department of Higher Education Institutions (View Google Maps).
Was this service helpful?