Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Exports & Imports

Request to Import Pesticides, Fertilizers or Soil Conditioners

  • Last Updated 27 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Agricultural companies, private farms and people working in this field may submit a request to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain a permit for importing pesticides of all kinds, whether insecticides, fungicides, or other types that combat pests, in addition to fertilizers, and soil conditioners, organic or chemical, as per the terms and regulations issued in this regard.

Offline Instructions

  • Fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Office at the Agricultural Affairs Department.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of commercial registration
    • Copy of License to Practice Profession/Valid Store License
    • Copy of Establishment ID
    • Copy of QID of applicant
    • Copy of Analysis Certificate of same operational package - production
    • Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Fertilizers/Pesticide
    • Copy of Certificate of Origin
    • Initial invoice
    • Copy of Arabic label on packages
    • Copy of Registration Certificate in Country of Origin/in Qatar
    • Approval of the General Security at the Ministry of Interior (in case of nitrate fertilizers of all kinds)
  • Submit the following documents upon issuance of approval on the request to import pesticides/fertilizers:

    • Original documents of all of the above and import permit along with consignment to the quarantine at the entry port
    • Phytosanitary Certificate clarifying heat treatment for organic fertilizers as well as growth environments and media

Service Center

Customer Service Office at the Agricultural Affairs Department (Al Mansour Tower).

Additional Information

  • MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail.
  • This service requires 2-5 days to be completed.
  • To check the details of this service on MoM website, please visit this link.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?