This service enables companies to follow up the security permit applications online that were previously submitted to the Ministry of Interior (MOI).
The service has four types to follow up the applications:
- To inquire by location
- To inquire by permit status
- To inquire to QID or visa number
- To inquire by application number
- To inquire by permit number
- Login with your smartcard to MOI e-services portal.
- Select “General Services” then “Security Permits Services” to inquire about the security permit applications
- Use “Follow up Applications” page to display all the available options.
- Inquire using any of the following:
- Location: Select the location of the required permit from the “Locations” list, then enter the application issue date in the text box “Permit Issue Date”.
- Permit Status: Select permit location from the “Locations” list, then select its status from the “Permit Status” list.
- QID or Visa Number: Enter QID and permit issue date, or enter visa number and permit issue date.
- Application Number: Enter the application number.
- Permit Number: Enter the permit number.
- Click on “Next” to display the “Permit List” page containing a list of applied permits with the date and status of each application clarified.
- Select a permit and click on “Next” to display all details of the chosen permit.
- Only companies can use this service.
- The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
- This service can be obtained any time, once the user completes the transaction.
- This service is also available via Metrash2 mobile app.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?