Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Request to File Criminal Complaint to Security Department of Ministry of Interior

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Individuals may file criminal complaints to the security departments of the Ministry of Interior (MOI) through Metrash2 application, as part of the keenness of MOI to provide unique services, reduce the time of receiving reports and simplify the procedures for the public.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Metrash2 app by entering your QID number and PIN Code.
  • Click on “Communicate with us”, then “Criminal Complaint (Security Department)”.
  • Select department and attach photo of the complaint both written and signed.
  • Select complaint type, then write complaint location and brief.
  • Enter phone (if not added), then click on “Send”.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?