Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications & Registrations

Request to Extend or Amend Contract of Foreign Company

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Commerce and Industry
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to extend or amend the contract of a foreign company.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the online Investor Services by entering the username and password.
  • Choose “Extend/Amend Contract” service from the “Business Data Amendment” list.
  • Read the general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
  • Fill out all the required information.
  • Review and adopt application data summary.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?