- Log in to QT e-services portal using the credentials of the National Authentication System (NAS).
- Go to “My Account”.
- View the selected organization.
- Select the specific service from the list of services (right-hand side) and fill in the required information.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of commercial permit
- Copy of commercial registration
- Confirm the accuracy of the entered data and submit the application for review.
- Pay appropriate fees after application is approved.
- Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner or authorized signatory on the commercial registration.
- There may not be another open request of the same type.
- Commercial registration must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial permit must be valid upon submission.
- Commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
- Establishment ID must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Applicant’s QID must be valid at the time of application.
Applicable fees for extending the license are as follows, taking into account that both extension and license amendment fees are calculated:
- General or Specialized Exhibition or Exhibition with Conference: QR500
- Conference or Official Exhibition: QR1000
Was this service helpful?