Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Education Services

Request to Change the Study Track for Students Enrolled in a Public School

  • Last Updated 23 Nov, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent

Service Description

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education allows grade 11 public schools students to adjust their academic track through a specified period that gets announced in the beginning of the school year. The students are also allowed to change their track in case of failing grade 11.

Online Instructions

  • Access the Public Services Portal.
  • Click on “Additional service to register and transfer students” under general education services.
  • Click on start service then login
  • Choose the student and the educational track needed for change.
    • Attach the required documents:
    • Official letter requesting the change and signed by the student’s parent
    • Student’s QID Card
    • Parent’s QID Card
    • Declare that the provided information is correct then submit the application.

Additional Information

You can visit the Schools Management Affairs page for more information.

Was this service helpful?