Chartered accountants or Audit Control Department officers may submit a request to the Admission Committee of Chartered Accountants at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to change the place of work of a chartered accountant.
- Log in to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Choose “Change Place of Work of Chartered Accountant” service from the “Chartered Accountants Services” list.
- Read general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
- Enter applicant data, with the possibility of amending email and cell phone, then click on “Next”.
- Complete all the required information online and attach all the necessary documents.
- Review and adopt application data summary and submit your application.
- Visit the receptionist at MOCI building.
- Provide all required information and documents.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?