Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Request Visa Employer Change via Metrash2

  • Fees- 300 QR
  • Last Updated 31 Mar, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

This service allows replacing the employer with another one for an expatriate inside the country, provided that the current employer grants no objection certificate.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Metrash2 app.
  • Select "Visa" on the main page.
  • Select "Visa Services".
  • Tick “Change Employer” and then choose “Personal” or “Company”.
  • Enter the visa number.
  • Tick the application number, and the information of the expatriate will appear to you.
  • Enter the bank card information to pay the required fees.
  • Pay the required fees and you will get the receipt.


300 QR.

Was this service helpful?