Establishments may submit a request to Qatar Tourism (QT) to appeal against the rejected licenses or rating assessments for a hotel establishment.
- Log in to QT e-services portal using the credentials of the National Authentication System (NAS).
- Choose the hotel establishment for which you want to place an appeal.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of commercial permit
- Copy of commercial registration
- Supporting documents (if any)
- Confirm the accuracy of the entered data and submit the application for review.
- Visit QT Service Window.
- Submit all the above-mentioned documents.
- Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner authorized signatory for the hotel establishment on the commercial registration.
- There may not be another open request of the same type.
- Commercial registration must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial permit must be valid for at least one day on the day of submission.
- Commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
- Applicant’s QID must be valid at the time of application.
- An appeal application may only be submitted for rejected license applications or because of rating evaluations.
- An appeal application may be submitted against one decision for each establishment only once.
- It is not possible to submit an appeal application against an QT’s decision, after 30 days of receiving the notification of this decision.
- In case QT does not respond to the appeal application within 15 days of application receipt, the application shall be considered rejected.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?