Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Roads, Buildings, and Construction

Request to Amend Plot Layout

  • Last Updated 29 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality to amend a plot layout after the PIN code has been changed.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality.
  • Submit copy of valid farm ownership card.

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?