Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Municipal Services

Request to Affirm the Right of Usufruct in Mainland House

  • Last Updated 16 Jan, 2023
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee


This service allows citizens to submit a request to affirm the right of usufruct in a mainland house and obtain usufruct right certificate.

Offline Instructions

  • Fill out the application form for affirming the right of usufruct in a mainland house.
  • Attach the below documents:
    • Copy of QID card
    • One of the following documents: (Letter of approval of His Excellency the Minister, Building Permit, Building completion certificate from the concerned municipality, or Aerial chart for the year 1995)
    • In the event of the death of the beneficiary: (Death certificate, Certificate of inheritance, and Power of attorney or authorization from the heirs)
  • Submit the application form and the required documents.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector (View Google Map).


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?