This service allows citizens to submit a request to affirm the right of usufruct in a mainland house and obtain usufruct right certificate.
- Fill out the application form for affirming the right of usufruct in a mainland house.
- Attach the below documents:
- Copy of QID card
- One of the following documents: (Letter of approval of His Excellency the Minister, Building Permit, Building completion certificate from the concerned municipality, or Aerial chart for the year 1995)
- In the event of the death of the beneficiary: (Death certificate, Certificate of inheritance, and Power of attorney or authorization from the heirs)
- Submit the application form and the required documents.
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector (View Google Map).
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?