Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to add an activity or change the one mentioned in the contract in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form of Adding Activity or Changing Activity, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of lease contract and location plan along with the original for matching
- Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID
- Copy of industrial licenses (in case of industrial use)
- Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan
- Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed.
- Labor Department official letter stating number of laborers (if labor housing is added)
- Demarcation Request, in case of having no PD
Required documents upon committee’s approval:
- Approval of relevant departments in case of committee’s request
Required documents upon contract’s issuance:
- Application file and copy of Industrial Areas Supervising Committee report
- For issuance of a new contract, the original contract and the location plan must be delivered for cancelation
Required documents upon contract’s approval:
- Authorization letter allowing receipt of the new approved contract.
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- The entity requesting the service shall be 51% Qatari (or above).
- In case the request to add or change activity is not approved, the customer is notified via SMS, phone call or through the customer service officer.
- MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 5 days to be completed.
- You can check the service information page on MME website.
Was this service helpful?