Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request to Add a Temporary Personal Number for Syrians and Yeminis working in Government Sectors

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2G
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent


Parents of Syrian or Yemini student’s who work in the government sector may submit a special request to issue a temporary ID number for the purpose of registering their children in public schools, knowing that this number cannot be used in other government transactions.

Online Instructions

  • Access the Public Services Portal
  • Click on the service titled "Additional Services (Gov Schools only).
  • Click on start service then login.
  • Fill out the student's needed information and attach the following:
  • A Recent Parent Employment Certificate
  • Student’s passport copy
  • Parents’ passport copy
  • Parent's QID Copy.
  • Valid Student’s visit visa
  • "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA or lease contract.
  • Declare that the provided information is correct then submit the application.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

You can visit the Schools Management Affairs for more information.

Was this service helpful?