Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Judiciary Services

Request to Add a Hearing Party in a Trial Case

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Supreme Judiciary Council
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service allows you to request to add a hearing party to a law case through Al Mahakem E-Services Portal.

Online Instructions

  • Access Al Mahakem E-Services Portal and login via the National Authentication System (NAS).
  • Enter the activation code sent to your registered number, and then click send.
  • Select the type of entry (lawyer, personal).
  • Choose the type of the required service by clicking the “Motion Trials Services” and then “Request to Add a Hearing Party in a Trial Case”.
  • Fill in the needed details, including the applicant information, case information and number, application details, attachments, and signature, then submit your request.


You can check the “Electronic Payments” section to know the required fees and complete payment.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?