Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Government Housing

Request Title Deed from MSDF

  • Last Updated 02 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Low-income citizens, whether public housing beneficiaries or their heirs, may submit a request to the Labor Relation Department at the Ministry of Social Development and Family (MSDF) to obtain a title deed with no force majeure clause for their houses.

Online Instructions

  • Select applicant status, then login to the service through the National Authentication System (NAS) using a smartcard.
  • Attach the following documents:
  • In case of disability: Copy of QID and medical report
  • In case of death: Power of attorney from heirs, death certificate, determination of heirs and copies of QIDs.
  • Submit the application.

Additional Information

  • In case of selecting “Dead applicant” when clarifying the status of the applicant, the QID of the house owner and his/her relation to the applicant shall be entered before login.
  • The beneficiary shall complete 15 years following the delivery date of public housing.
  • Please refer to Article No.10 of Law No.1 of 1964 on the Establishment of Public Housing and its amendments.
  • The beneficiary or heirs shall pay all due installments unless any is exempted from payment.

Was this service helpful?