Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications & Registrations

Request Tent Set-up or Temporary Structures Permit (Occasions)

  • Last Updated 27 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Individuals, companies and institutions may submit a request to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue a permit to set-up tents or temporary structures in vacant plots.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit request by applicant, mentioning site and period, to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department.
  • Attach the following documents:

Service Center

Technical Control Section at the competent municipality

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?