Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Business Services

Request Temporary Water Connection for Consultants and Contractors

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA)
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Consultants and contractors may submit a temporary water connection request to Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA).

Online Instructions

  • Login using the e-mail and password credentials.
  • Select “Water” from Basic Service Options.
  • Select “Temporary Supply” from Service Type.
  • Enter Owner QID/CR number, then click on “Next”.
  • Attach all the required documents, then submit your request.

Additional Information

For inquiries or assistance, please call customer support on 991.

Was this service helpful?