Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Temporary Business Permit

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Companies may submit their requests to the Civil Defense Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to obtain the customs clearance service for their buildings and having a new business permit issued for a building.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select required transaction type (personal for smart card owner or company name for authorized person).
  • Click on “Civil Defense Services”, then “New Request - Commercialطل”.
  • Use “Application Details” page to enter and review basic information about the establishment.
  • Use “Building Description” page to enter required information about the establishment to be licensed.
  • Use “Address” page to enter full address.
  • Use “Owner Details” page to enter basic information about focal points of company.
  • Use “Attachments” page to attach the following required documents:

  • Commercial registration of establishment (and of headquarters in case the establishment is a branch)
  • Photo of establishment
  • Letter from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (in case of schools and centers)
  • Letter from the Ministry of Endowments (in case of religious centers)
  • Letter from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (in case of nurseries)
  • Letter from National Tourism Council (in case of hotels)
  • Former building completion certificate from both civil defense and municipality
  • Approved layout of fire, alarm and ventilation systems, and architectural design
  • Letter of maintenance request from owner to the Civil Department
  • Annual maintenance contract of outbuildings
  • Exhibition layout (if any)
  • Lease contract (if any)

  • Use “Summary” page to review and confirm the entered information.
  • Click on “Send” to confirm submitting the request to the Civil Defense Department.

Additional Information

The company requesting this service shall be registered in the establishments system and with valid registration.

Was this service helpful?