Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Business Services

Issue/Change Permit for Tankers to Discharge Foul Water

  • Fees- QR50 or QR1
  • Last Updated 12 Apr, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Private companies and government entities may submit a request to the Drainage Networks Operations & Maintenance Department of the Assets Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority “Ashghal” to obtain a permit which allows them to discharge domestic waste via their own tanker to an approved Sewage Treatment Plant or Chemical and Industrial Waste to an approved Lagoon.

The permit allows the tanker to discharge waste water, stipulating the maximum number of trips they may make per day by the permitted tanker to the Sewage Treatment Plant or Lagoon. The permit is valid for a specified period of time, and the customer may apply to renew the permit according to permit conditions and available capacity at the Sewage Treatement Plant or Lagoon.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Ashghal Customer Zone Portal, then click on "Apply".
  • Fill in the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of owner ID
    • Copy of valid vehicle and trailer registration
    • For new request and vehicle change: Tanker capacity certified by technical inspection and photos of tanker 4 nos (each side)
    • For vehicle change and owner change: Original permit
    • For TSE request: Copy of valid company registration and computer card.
    • Service request form, signed and filled out in the relevant section.
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information


  • Applicable fees are as follows:
    All sewage tanker permits requests: QR50.
    Foul water discharge per cubic meter: QR1.

Was this service helpful?