Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Request Sponsored Names Report of Employees in Establishment

  • Fees- ََQ10/report
  • Last Updated 22 Jun, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Establishments may submit a request to the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to issue a report with the names of the employees working in them.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Click on “Residency Services” then “Sponsored Names Report”.
  • Select type of report order (by names, nationalities or residence permit expiry date).
  • Enter email address to which report shall be sent.
  • Pay appropriate fees and receive requested report via email.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time and immediately.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2.


A fee of QR10 applies for each report.

Was this service helpful?