The Documentation Department at the Ministry of Justice allows to request signature authentication for cession agreement online through Sak e-gate. It is a contract between certain parties for reconciliation on a specific issue and relinquishment of a right.
- Enter Sak e-gate, and log in as Hukoomi user.
- Select Signature Authentication Services from the list of Documentation Department services.
- Select "Reconciliation and Cession Agreement", then modification of first party (applicant) data.
- Select your identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select add a "second party", and enter the ID number and expiry date.
- Select the identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select forms and enter the required information (case no., report no.).
- Attach copy of the following documents: (ID, Commercial registration, authorization, power of attorney, establishment ID, letter from Authority of Minors Affairs, governmental, semi-governmental and non- governmental approval.
- Select the form, and click on "Save", then submit the application.
- In case the transaction is reapplication, the system will display the rejected application data, then the user will have to review and modify the data and resend it in no more than 15 days from the rejection date or, otherwise, it will be canceled.
- In case the transaction is “complete transaction”, the system will display the “incomplete” application data, and the user will have to review the data then complete the application and send it. In case the application is not completed within seven days, the transaction will be canceled.
- In case the application has been rejected before, the system will issue a new number for the transaction.
- After logging in and selecting the type of transaction, the system will display the applicant data (identity proof type, identity proof number, card expiry date) through the user's registration data as a first party. The system is not allowed to modify or cancel the first party's data registered in login data.
- No data shall be displayed through linkage with other entities.
- The party's data is verified through QID number - expiry date.
- The applicant must be a resident/citizen and registered in Hukoomi database, and must be verified as being alive.
- The first or second party could be more than one person.
- The applicant cannot be repeated with the same identity or the same identity proof data.
- It has to be confirmed the applicant is not on the forbidden from disposition list.
- It is not allowed to amend in the selected forms, but it is allowed to add text to the subject.
- It is allowed to add amendments in the case or the report number in the specified fields only.
- It is a must to enter one field only (case number/report number), not both.
- The first and the second party must be the parties of the case.
- After submitting the application, the system will send an SMS to the parties of the transaction (First Party, second party), stating that a transaction has been submitted pending approval or rejection.
- The application will not be sent to the applicant.
- The system sends the request to the mailbox of the reviewers with the possibility of adding or rejecting and displaying the details of the application.
- The status of the application is amended to "Pending the consent of the parties".
- The party reviews the application data through "My Applications" screen and takes one of the following actions: (approval, rejection).
- In case of refusal by any of the reviewer:
-The status of the request will be converted to "Rejected".
-An SMS will be sent that the request is rejected by one of the parties.
- In case of approval by any of the reviewers:
-The Reviewer will direct the transaction to the notary for reviewing.
-The system will modify the status of the request to "Pending Management Approval”.
- The notary examines the application and takes the following actions:
-In case of rejection: the system will modify the party status to rejected and send an SMS accordingly.
-In case of completing the application at the office: the status of the application will be modified to complete at the office, an SMS is sent that the application will be completed by the office.
- Verify that the existence of alive references from the Ministry of Health.
- Verify that there is no ban order through the system of those who are prohibited from acting.
- Verify from the Ministry of Interior about the second party and the company data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- A transaction can be completed through visiting any of the single window OSS branches of the ministry.
- Three copies: QR100
- Each party: QR50
- Any additional copy: QR50
Was this service helpful?