Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request Sending Traffic Violation Report to Registered Email

  • Last Updated 21 Feb, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee


Individuals and establishments may submit a request to the General Traffic Directorate at the Ministry of Interior to receive a report of traffic violations via the registered email of the individual or establishment.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to your account on Metrash2 app.
  • Click on “Traffic” then “Violations”, followed by “Traffic Violations Report”.
  • Individuals: Select language and enter email.
  • Establishments: Select establishment, and language, then enter email.
  • Click on “Next”.

Was this service helpful?