Chartered accountants or concerned employees may submit a request to Admission Committee of Chartered Accountants at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to revoke the registration of a chartered accountant.
An officer from the Audit Control Department revokes the chartered accountant record, according to the decisions of the disciplinary board, the court or due to the delay of the accountants in renewing their registration.
- Log in to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Choose “Revocation of Chartered Accountant Registration” service from the “Chartered Accountants Services” list.
- Read general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
- In case of submission by the accountant, current registration details are displayed, whereas in case of submission by an officer, the applicant details are entered, then the registration details are displayed.
- Enter details of chartered accountant revocation decision.
- Enter details of revocation decision from the competent entity through the competent officer, and these include decision number, type of entity (court – disciplinary board - other), entity name, decision issuance date, decision effective date, decision description.
- Attach documents supporting revocation of chartered accountant.
- Review and adopt application data summary, then submit your application.
- Visit receptionist at MOCI.
- Submit all the required documents to get the service.
After the application is submitted, it is reviewed then approved, and the accountant is revoked by the Committee.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?