Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Government Housing

Request Rent Allowance

  • Last Updated 27 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Housing, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Aggrieved individuals, shops and official entities can submit a request to receive rent allowance when the property of any is acquired for public interest. Applications are registered and reviewed, in coordination with the competent authorities, before they are referred to the Execution and Follow up Section.

Offline Instructions

  • ·Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Land Acquisition Department.
  • Attach copies of valuation notice, ID card and marriage contract, as well as customer detailed information (KAHRAMAA).

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?