Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Labor Contracts

Request Renewal of Work Permit for Those Sponsored by Their Relatives

  • Fees- QR500
  • Last Updated 29 Dec, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Labour
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Individuals, namely residents, and companies may submit requests to the Labor Recruitment Department at the Ministry of Labor (MOL) to renew the work permits issued for women only to work in private and joint stock companies.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Family Affairs Department.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of Company Registration Card
    • Copy of passport with valid residence (temporary residency for individuals holding a Qatari document)
    • Copy of academic certificates certified and translated, and license to practice for medical professions
    • Copy of current sponsor's ID card
    • Previous work permit
    • Copy of authenticated employment contract
    • Personal photo
    • Letter of approval from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (for independent schools, private schools and kindergarten).
    • Letter of approval from the Family Affairs Department (for nurseries)
    • Letter of approval from the Social Development Centre (for salons)

Service Center

Labor Recruitment Department - Al Huda Tower (Check Google Maps)

ِAdditional Information

  • Information shall be typed in the paper form.
  • For inquiries, please call at (16008) or send an email to


Applicable fees are as follows:

  • QR500 for each year and fraction of year remaining in residence permit.
  • QR60 for labor contract authentication.

Was this service helpful?