Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Roads, Buildings, and Construction

Request Renewal of Building Permit for Public Lands

  • Last Updated 28 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2G
  • Estimate Completion Time : 5-7 days
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

The Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs “Awqaf” and the Public Works Authority “Ashghal” may submit their requests to the State Properties Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) in order to renew building certificates for the public lands whose certificates have expired, using the Building Certificates Renewal Program on MoM website, which enables the customer to follow up on the process.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to MoM website using the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq”.
  • Enter the State Properties services page under e-services after clicking on “Planning Affairs Services” under “E-Services List”.
  • Click on “Submission of Requests”, followed by “Certificate Renewal” then “Next”.
  • Enter details of the company requesting the service and its capacity, application details and contact information.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of the certificate to be renewed
    • Copy of engineering chart (if any)
  • Submit your request for registration and print Follow up Receipt.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?