Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications & Registrations

Request Registration of Health Research Committees

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Information Service
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Health
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Research institutions may submit a request to the Health Research Governance Department at the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) to register health research committees, such as human or social research committees, animal research review committees, lab research committees, and safety committees for subjects participating in clinical trials.

The Department performs this service to research institutions concerned with conducting social and behavioral health research, chronic and non-chronic disease research, transitional diseases, clinical trials, biomedical research, physical sport research, genetic and personal medicine, human specimen collection, as well as animal and laboratory research.​


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?