Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Agricultural Services

Request Provision of Greenhouses

  • Last Updated 30 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to provide greenhouses; MoM supports productive and marketing farms by providing cooling and non-cooling greenshouses, besides supervising their installation by the accredited company in the presence of a competent agricultural engineers from the Ministry. The provision is made based on the farm classification (A, B, C, D) and the amount of production.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit Greenhouses Request/ Honey Bee Hives and Supplies Request.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of valid farm ownership card
    • Letter from farm owner requesting the service
    • In case of authorization: Letter of authorization from farm owner

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center
  • Agricultural Services Centers (Al Mazroua - Al Shahaniya - Al Shamal)

Additional Information

  • The farm shall be registered.
  • The farm shall either be marketing productive or private productive.
  • There shall be no violations against the farm.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?