Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request Providing Bin Containers for Houses

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Employee


Individuals, both citizens and residents, may submit a request to the General Cleanness Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to provide bin containers for houses, namely independent ones (villa or public housing) and not the ones that are part of a complex or a building.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
  • Enter the applicant details (name, QID no., cell phone no., email).
  • Enter “My Address” details in the online form.
  • Click on “Save and Send”.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • There shall be no existing bin container near the house.
  • There shall be a suitable space for the entry and parking of a vehicle to unload the container easily.
  • This service can also be obtained via Oun mobile app.
  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail.
  • This service requires 5 days to be completed.
  • You can check the service information page on MME website.

Was this service helpful?