Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Municipal Services

Request Portacabin Relocation

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Employee


Quarry companies may submit a request to the Protection and Wildlife Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to approve moving a portacabin from one place to another.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Protection and Wildlife Department at MME.
  • Submit the following documents:

  • Copy of concluded contract between the company and MME
  • Copy of valid operational permit
  • Route map from and to the site
  • Map or aerial view of new site

Service Center

Premises of the Protection and Wildlife Department - Al Udeid Tower (Check Google Maps)


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?