Government and semi government entities as well as consulting offices may communicate with the Urban Planning Sector to request the following:
- Offering assistance and technical consultations related to the infrastructure of customers
- Providing data related to infrastructure projects
- Granting approval for infrastructure works
- Examining the ownership and withhold of lands adjacent to roads existing next to plots
- Connecting and remove or relocate existing or future service projects
- Examining ownership of plots required for Qatar Rail lines and rail rapid transits
- Examining and evaluating the locations of Qatar Rail stations and lines as well as rail rapid transits
- Submit letter clarifying the requested service to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Provide letter addressed to the Infrastructure Planning Department director.
- Attach layout defining the location of the project, layout of the services to be examined, layout of the plots in question and copy of land ownership.
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- This service is also available by phone or through in person attendance.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 3-7 days to be completed, except for Rail procedures that require 14-30 days.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?